Sunday 26 June 2011

Plane plane go away

I am currently drinking berry tea and listening to Elaine Paige on Radio 2.. However, I am supposed to be getting ready to go to London for the night. I cannot be bothered AT ALL. I have an appointment with the Prof tomorrow morning - if only I could have a check up through Skype. Unfortunately not. We have a list of questions to ask but I think it is literally just to see how I'm doing. I am feeling, physically, a lot stronger and am managing to do more by myself everyday (except this morning, I couldn't move from my bed). I am trying to do more walking so I am slowly building up my strength. Some of the family came round on Thursday night and each person commented on how long my hair was - yaldi!

Anywho, I best be off - just thought I'd post a wee update!

1 comment:

  1. say hi to daphers for me! text me when you are there sweeeethang. PS I still have a blacxxxk chin today....

    ReplyDelete